Here is an opportunity to help a fresh Science graduate to kick start a fabulous and challenging career at Tech Mahindra!
Candidates meeting below mentioned academic eligibility can register their candidature at the site: https://registration.techmahindra.com
• Registrations would remain open till 20th March only
• Registration must be done by the candidates themselves
• All necessary Instructions for the registration are available at the site
• Qualifying courses – B.Sc.(Computers, Electronics, Physics, Maths, Statistics, IT)/BCA/BCS
• Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/18 without any backlog
• Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and B.Sc./BCA/BCS
• Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
• Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
• All rounds will be conducted on the same day.
Test and interview location:
Test and Interview location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of test.
Pune, Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Mumbai